Happy New Year’s Resolutions for Internet Junkies:
- I will try to figure out why I *really* need 7 e-mail addresses.
- I will stop sending e-mail to my wife.
- I resolve to work with neglected children—my own.
- I will answer my snail mail with the same enthusiasm with which I answer my e-mail.
- I resolve to back up my hard drive daily...well, once a week...okay, monthly then...or maybe...
- I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet.
- When I hear "Where do you want to go today?" I won’t reply "MS Tech Support."
- I will read the manual.
- I will think of a password other than "password".
- I will stop checking my e-mail at 3:00 in the morning.
I've got this congratulation from Dmitry Krushinsky, thanks for that!
Technorati Теги: fun